Another day, another yummy home-cooked recipe to satisfy the cravings for tuna sandwich. Sharing down a healthylicious recipe that I’m surely nutritious because of ingredients used are fresh just liked this Gardenia Classic White Bread.
Here’s a quick and easy to make Tuna Sandwich Recipe
- 1 can tuna flakes drained
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 tomato sliced in small cubes
- 2 boiled eggs sliced in small
- Cucumber sliced in small cubes
- Cucumber sliced in round shapes
- Toasted Gardenia White Bread
- For the spread, in a bowl combine tuna flakes, onions, mayonnaise, cucumber cubes and tomatoes.
- Top toasted bread with spread mixture, top with cucumber sliced in round.
- Cover with Toasted bread, then repeat procedure #2 and cover again with toasted bread.
All done! Serve and enjoy!
Don’t forget to comment down, like and share this recipe to your social media, family and friends. Here’s also a ready to pin recipe.
Pin it now!