Eating fruits and vegetables brings benefits to kids in many ways. These include a wide range of nutrients that keep them healthy, decrease their obesity risk and improve their school performance.
My toddler Venice is like any other kids who doesn’t eat much vegetables. I’m worried, but that was before. Good thing I discovered Red Juice Kids of Maike Co. This Red Juice Kids is packed with 8 powerful ingredients. It’s a non-carbonated fruit juice drink, 100% organic, with no preservative added, and is FDA-approved so it’s safe for kids.
Let’s find out what these 8 powerful Ingredients of Red Juice Kids are:
- Camu-Camu Extract is used for viral infections including cold sores, shingles, and the common cold.
- Zinc the second-most-abundant trace mineral in the body every growing kids need.
- DHA is important for brain development during early childhood. It can also improve heart health, better vision, and reduced inflammatory response.
- Chlorella Growth Factor is a unique nutrient complex found in the nucleus of Chlorella. It helps regenerate and repair cells, thus Chlorella supplements are good for children especially during their growth stages or puberty.
- Vitamin A helps protects the eyes from night blindness and age-related decline.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It is also known as ascorbic acid.
- Calcium the growing body needs to build and maintain strong bones.
- Vitamin E is needed to boost the immune system and helps the body fight germs. It also helps prevent coronary heart disease.
My little one loves to drink this organic juice everyday. Sometimes she wants to make it into a popsicle. Try this too for your growing kid.
Visit their Official website: https://www.shopredjuice.com/ or online shops like Lazada and Shopee
Follow https://www.facebook.com/PHredjuicekids/ for updates of promos and great deals