Mom’s life can get pretty hectic especially if they are managing lots of stuffs such as motherhood responsibilities, household chores, and life’s career. To get the nerves calm amid all these stuffs in life, listed under are healthy intakes to beat the stress:
- Eat fruits such as papaya, banana and avocado. These fruits provide potent protections against stress trough their vitamins A, C, folate and potassium. The said vitamins effectively help combat high blood pressure.
- Oatmeal, whole-wheat bread and cereal. These are rich in fiber that help induce a steady flow of serotonin, slowing down the rate digestion and preventing blood sugar roller coaster which could lead to the mood swing and mindless eating.
- Nuts, green leafy vegetables and cocoa .These foods are rich in magnesium that boosts serotonin levels in the brain, putting you in happier and more relaxed mood.
- Fish like salmon are rich in Omega-3 is also stress reliever food that keeps your heart smart and protected against cardiovascular disease. It also helps body’s stress hormones.
- Coffee and other antioxidant beverages are best intake to start the day. This melts away feelings of stress and anxiety as well as helps boosts one’s focus.
Fellow moms and readers dear beat stress with the stress reliever foods mentioned above. Doing this, will lead to an ever happy day, healthy lifestyle not just for you but for the whole family.