5 slices of pork chop
8 pcs calamansi
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 medium sized onions, sliced into rings
4 medium sized potatoes, thinly sliced
¼ cup soy sauce
½ Tsp. sugar
1 cup water
5 tbsps. butter
3 tbsps. Sugar
Salt and pepper
- Slice the pork chops into three cuts, wash and drain.
- Combine the soy sauce, calamansi juice, garlic, sugar, and pepper in a bowl, stir well.
- Coat the meat with marinade. Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
- In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat, add onions and saute until translucent. Set aside the onion on a plate.
- Fry the sliced potatoes i the same pan. Set aside.
- Drain the marinated pork and set aside the marinade.
- On the same pan used, fry the pork for 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- On a separate pan, combine the marinade and water, boil over low heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 30 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Add the potatoes and spring onions.
Serve with rice.
Have a happy meal!