Many will agree, the hair is considered as the crowning glory of every person. So, if you are looking for tips on how to naturally maintain your crowning glory, try these fabulous 5 Do’s for a Healthy Hair.
1. If you want to save bucks for expensive shampoo or fancy salon treatment, feed your hair with foods rich in iron and protein.Eating a variety of foods like leafy vegetables, fish, milk, yogurt and other foods rich in iron and protein will give you the hair that you always dreamed of. Chow on these nutrients to begin growing your healthiest hair ever.
2. Check the label and keep an eye on the ingredients of the shampoo and conditioner you use. Avoid products that could strip your hair – mostly these are products that contain sodium lauryl sulfate and other chemicals. I recommend using wen hair care products. What’s good with wen hair care? The ingredients used for this hair product includes natural botanicals and herbs and it does not contain sodium laurel sulfate or other harsh chemicals that can damage the natural beauty of hair.
3. Comb wet hair with extra care because they are prone to breakage. Comb hair as gently as possible from roots to ends and I suggest using a broad toothed comb.
4. Summer time is fun, especially when spending the entire day at the beach or pool. If too much sun will burn will burn your skin so it is harmful too for your hair. To avoid frizzy hair, protect your hair during the summer by applying a leave-in conditioning treatment to moist hair before hitting the salty or chlorinated water.
5. Are you one of those who wrapped hair with a towel? If so, never ever do it again. Why? Because it causes so much breakage when your hair gets caught in woven fibers especially when it is wrapped too tight. Instead of woven fiber towel, use a microfiber hair towel that is totally perfect to wrap your hair.
These are just easy and simple tips and tricks you need to follow in order to achieve a healthier, happier and more manageable hair. Take note, it doesn’t need to spend many bucks, just be natural in caring your hair.