Every mom wants to see their children grow healthy, happy, and successful as well as know how to manage money. It is most necessary that at their young age, they already know how to handle and spend money wisely. Being their first teacher, we mom should take the time help our kids learn how to doing this thing called money management. I have here an infographic sent to me by a fellow Samareno from MoneyMax.ph, it’s about the 10 Money Principles Kids Should Learn
- Financial freedom is your choice! Choose to grow up financially free.
- Creating financial freedom is a matter of developing the right habits. Develop and establish financial habits early on in life.
- Pay yourself first. Put your money to work for you to get and stay wealthy.
- It’s better to tell your money where to go than ask where it went. Know where your money is going and plan how much you spend and save each month.
- Assets feed you, liabilities eats you. Remember that assets put money in your pocket and liabilities take money out of your pocket.
- Don’t put all your financial eggs in one basket. Invest wisely in three pillars of wealth: stock market, real estate and business.
- Save early, save often. It’s not compound interest but compound growth effect of investing that help people get rich and become financially free.
- It’s not how much money you make that’s important. It’s about learning to better manage and invest money that you already have.
- Money is a tool to reach your dreams. Money is not the end result, but it is the tool to help you build financial freedom and security.
- Make Money grow by putting it to work for you. Invest and put money to work for you to produce ongoing cash flow and have more money coming in than going out.
All these might be sound difficult, but who said that teaching kid’s money management are easy? It’s not, but it can be very fun!
So, teach and guide them the principles. You won’t regret it!